Order and Shipping –
- We provide free shipping to territories within India, for all orders of Products validly placed on the Website as per the terms herein.
- Once the payment for the certain Product/goods/items has been received by us and has been credited in our account (“order” or “Order”), you will receive a confirmation email of Order Receipt/confirmation.
- Upon confirmation of your order, we will process the order within 5-15 days. We shall also send you the tracking details for your order before we ship your order.
- Orders are packed and shipped between Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. In case any order is placed on Saturday, Sunday or any public holiday, the same will be processed and shipped in the next business day(s). Please note that business days may refer to, and exclude, notified holidays, public holidays and/or bank holidays.
- All taxes payable by you are included in the retail price displayed and the amount which is charged from you at the time of purchase/delivery of Product(s).
- Please note that, we ship orders through various third-party courier and logistics service providers, with whom we only have a commercial and business relationship and not one of agency or contractor/sub-contractor.
- The cost of shipping is not charged from the User.
- Delivery times are always provided on best endeavored basis estimates, and are not guaranteed.
- There might be a delay in delivery in the event of force majeure (including current COVID-19 pandemic, or otherwise) and forces of nature or other uncontrollable events.
- If the shipping/delivery address provided by you is inaccurate or incomplete, in that case the delivery of the order may be delayed. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages shipped, due to incorrect or incomplete addresses or reasons attributable to you.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, we require you or your authorised person to collect your order.
- The courier and logistics services provider may also share the status of the delivery of your order or contact you to check your availability for delivering the order. If you are not available at the time of the delivery of the order, they will take the order back and mark it as not delivered and will try again as per their schedule. You can also contact the courier service provider’s local office and reschedule the delivery. As soon as a relevant courier service provider hands over the shipment to you/the consignee, the risk of Losses/Damage/Damages of order or in regards to the order, is your responsibility and on yours/the customer’s account.
Once you reach the final checkout page, the Website will reflect the final price which you are required to pay for delivery of your order (“Price”).
The said Price is inclusive of the shipping charges, and the applicable taxes.
Your order will be confirmed once your payment is completed. Transaction processing is based in India, your bank may apply international transaction fees. We provide you the following payment options on the Website:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Net Banking
- Wire Transfer
- Cash on Delivery (COD) (for specific territories, as per policies of the service providers)
Once you have selected the payment mechanism, you shall be redirected to a third party online payment gateway service provider being managed by Razor Pay, Stripe & Paypal
Details of Payment Service Provider –
Razor Pay – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Payment Service Provider provides all the relevant services, which enable you to undertake transactions/payment of the price reflected at the time of checkout, inclusive of all costs and taxes.
In case your payment has been declined due to any reason, you may contact your bank, or, Us, by filling the query form.
The Website is a brand and web-portal, owned and operated by the Company. The Website enables you, the user/buyer/viewer of the Website and related services and Products offered on the Website, to view, choose, and place an order for purchasing Products listed and offered for sale by us.